Therapist | Sedona, AZ
- Applicants should be familiar with Mindfulness-based practices, have strong clinical and diagnostic skills and experience treating young adults with a variety of mental health issues including trauma, anxiety, substance use, and eating disorders.
- To be successful at Red Mountain it is important that applicants have a desire to work in an environment that is collaborative and dynamic and one where clients and families have highly individualized treatment plans. Additionally, experience working with diverse groups including the LGTBQ+ community is essential for therapists working at Red Mountain Sedona.
- The position requires therapists to counsel clients individually, with family, and in client groups.
- Implement therapeutic treatment plans in a residential setting in compliance with state, federal, agency, and all other applicable rules and regulations. Be part of an On-Call rotation.
- Qualified candidates must have an advanced degree in behavioral healthcare field and related experience. Masters in Psychology or related field.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Mary Mugrage email@example.com (email link below)
Counsel clients individually and in a group
Implement therapeutic treatment plans
Masters in Psychology or related field
Familiar with Mindfulness practices
Vision, Dental, Medical
About Red Mountain Sedona
Red Mountain Sedona is the premier mindfulness-based, young adult transition program. Located in one of the most beautiful places in the world, our program helps young adults, ages 18 and up, address the emotional and/or behavioral issues preventing them from “launching” into productive and fulfilling lives. Our students are talented and bright young people, who struggle with issues that may include:
-High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) with the capacity for engaging in an insight-based program
– Emotional and behavioral challenges
– Compulsive behavior
– Isolation/social withdrawal
We believe that every individual we work with is capable of fully recovering from depression, trauma, anxiety, addiction and poor choices. We also believe it is possible to build lives that are rich in meaning, joy and connection.
Our clients engage in daily training of the mind, body and spirit using various forms of:
– Meditation and mindfulness practices
– Individual and group therapy
– Martial arts
– Life skills
– Physical fitness
– Adventure and recreation
Call us if you’d like to discuss how Red Mountain can help launch you or someone you know into a more fulfilling and meaningful life! (855) 998-5272