Therapist | Sedona, AZ
90 Bell Rock Plaza Suite 100A
Sedona, AZ 86341
Posted on July 12, 2022
- Applicants should be familiar with Mindfulness-based practices, have strong clinical and diagnostic skills and experience treating young adults with a variety of mental health issues including trauma, anxiety, substance use, and eating disorders.
- To be successful at Red Mountain it is important that applicants have a desire to work in an environment that is collaborative and dynamic and one where clients and families have highly individualized treatment plans. Additionally, experience working with diverse groups including the LGTBQ+ community is essential for therapists working at Red Mountain Sedona.
- The position requires therapists to counsel clients individually, with family, and in client groups.
- Implement therapeutic treatment plans in a residential setting in compliance with state, federal, agency, and all other applicable rules and regulations. Be part of an On-Call rotation.
- Qualified candidates must have an advanced degree in behavioral healthcare field and related experience. Masters in Psychology or related field.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Mary Mugrage firstname.lastname@example.org (email link below)
Counsel clients individually and in a group
Implement therapeutic treatment plans
Masters in Psychology or related field
Familiar with Mindfulness practices
Vision, Dental, Medical