Mental Health Therapist | UT
3585 S Camino Real
Washington, UT 84780
Posted on July 31, 2023
$5000 SIGN ON BONUS PAID OUT OVER 6 MONTHS.
Looking for work where you can make a difference?
At Sunrise you can have a career in creating JOY and HEALING Generations!
- Work on a team that supports one another and has a passion for creating positive change.
- Professional Growth through clinical supervision and sit on a consultation group
- Become an expert in the use of DBT or refine your proficiency in DBT
- Do therapy in various experiential settings (camping, hiking, rappelling, snowboarding, etc)
- Be part of the team who is striving to bring adolescent depression, anxiety, and suicide to all-time lows by 2028.
- Sunrise offers an amazing atmosphere of acceptance and support in a wonderful environment! Located in St. George, UT, where red rock and beauty abound, you may come alive and thrive with the visual rewards of nature. The warm climate in the area offers a chance for quick access to local, state, and national parks. Since Sunrise Academy is located in-town it provides an environment of security and community involvement for our girls to have access to local Universities, jobs, service, and other community opportunities.W
What does Sunrise offer you? (www.sunrisertc.com)
As a Mental Health Clinician, you will enjoy the following benefits and responsibilities:
- Access to professional growth using our leading-edge strategies and trainings with our exceptional leaders
- Training in DBT provided or the opportunity to be foundationally trained in DBT and ongoing training
- Opportunity for training in other therapeutic modalities. We welcome you to bring your expertise
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary. $65,000 to $80,000
- Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance with a generous company contribution towards a high deductible plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability, 401K with company matching, and paid maternal leave.
- Company Paid Holidays plus a PTO accrual schedule.
- Opportunity to foster relationships with adolescents and their families, create joy in their lives, and heal generations.
- Sunrise’s mental health professionals and counselors embrace the core values of empathy, trusting relationships, service, growth, and results.
What do you bring to this position?
- Minimum master’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences – Social Work (MSW,) Clinical Social Work (CSW,) Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC), Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or a related discipline.
- Licensed or ability to be licensed in state of Utah – Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or equivalent
- A desire to facilitate client growth through a team approach, working with other care providers.
- A desire to perform and develop counseling/therapeutic expertise in individual, family, and group therapy.
- Preferred -Two years of working experience as a licensed therapist leading individual, family, and group therapy sessions.
- Preferred – One year of experience in a residential setting using relational, experiential, and systemic modalities.
- Ability to plan, implement, and adjust a course of treatment as required.
- Ability to pass a state background check.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB EMAIL email@example.com
Vision, 401(k), Dental, Medical