4943 S WASATCH BLVD
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84124
Posted on October 6, 2023
Eva Carlston Academy and Vivid Safe House are currently seeking a new Manager of Admissions and Marketing. This position is currently occupied by our founder, Kristi Ragsdale, who is transitioning out of this responsibility, but will continue to support and train the right candidate for this critical role.
- Screening and accepting clients into Eva Carlston Academy or Vivid Safe House, meeting company goals for enrollment;
- Cultivate, establish and maintain relationships with Educational Consultants and other referring programs across the country;
- Evaluate psychological testing, clinical history, and communicate with clients’ therapist(s) to determine if they will be a good fit in the Program;
- Meet parents and learn about prospective clients’ clinical needs. Introduce parents to key members of the Program team. Introduce them to students and tour the parents through the home which their child would be living;
- Communicate knowledgeably and accurately about Program’s clinical, academic, art, and milieu practices;
- Distribute and collect all admissions paperwork and enrollment documents, schedule intake date, manage parents’ expectations and and coordinate with team for a successful transition;
- Make parent – therapist introductions to ensure a smooth transition;
- Communicate with prospective youth client, when requested, to answer questions and provide a general overview of the Program;
- Meet parents and students at home on intake date, introduce them to the Program and key personnel.
- Responsible for Program’s online presence, marketing efforts and public relations;
- Develop external marketing strategy, acquire and manage marketing materials, and implement through multiple marketing streams;
- Manage contracted marketing/online consultants;
- Attend and participate in weekly management meetings on site;
- Attend and participate in national conferences and marketing trips. Expected out-of-state travel 3-4 days monthly;
- Respond to prospective client calls and to help clients in urgent placement situations.
- Education: Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 8 years of industry experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including word processing skills, attention to detail, and ability to work well with others;
- Valid Utah driver’s license;
- CPR and First Aid Certifications (training provided);
- Must be 21 years of age or older;
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation;
- Behavioral Health Industry experience with admissions and milieu management (preferred but not required)
- Able to effectively work from home, but flexible to come into the workplace regularly to host tours, attend meetings or help out with other duties as requested.
Demonstrate a strong proficiency with computers such as Google Docs, Dropbox Sign (or other digital signature products), professional email communication, as well as successful business use of all major social media platforms.
The success of this position demands a professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly create relationships of empathy and trust with clients from various socioeconomic backgrounds and cultural identities. You must also be able to communicate well and relate in a respectful manner with educational consultants, parents, students, therapists, coworkers, and community professionals during the course of duties.
401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Mileage reimbursement, Paid time off, Paid training, Vision insurance, Call for more information